Hager Heavy Duty Bypass Hardware with Double Track and Fascia
Hager- Heavy Duty - Bypass Hardware with Double Track & Fascia
** Track can be cut down to size..
*Compare to L.E. Johnson 138F/134F
* For 1 3/8” to 1 3/ 4” Thick Doors
* Weight Capacity Per Door 250 lbs.
* Track is Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum - 3 1/2" Height x 4 5/16" Wide Track Gauge 0.075"
* 4- Wheel Ball Bearing Hangers 1 1/4" diameter
* Jump proof twin Channel Design, with “V” shaped Rails and Integral
* One piece Track with Built-in Smooth Fascia
* Door Stop - Zinc Plated Steel and Rubber
Note: For 48" Doors- Actual Track size will be 95"
Set Includes the following Items:
1 - Heavy Duty Aluminum Double Box Track with Fascia
4 - Wheel Ball Bearing Hangers
1 - Door Stop
1 - Adjustable Floor Guide
Includes all Screws and Wrench
BALANCED WHEEL HANGER- 4- Wheel Roller Design gives a even weight distribution. Wheels are high quality Celcon which are much more durable than a standard nylon coding. Hangers are height adjustable for precision door alignment. Detachable hanger plate allows easy door installation or removal.
These Wheels will hold doors up to 125 lbs. each.
ALUMINUM FASCIA TRACK- the Fascia is part of the 1-piece construction with the Dual Track. Concave rail design provides double point hanger wheel contact for more even weight distribution.
ADJUSTABLE DOOR GUIDES- Pivoting nylon guide posts always stay parallel to the door preventing door binding and guides are adjustable for slight door thickness variations.